Every January as the New Year starts, the doors of Annual Consumer Exhibition are open for people. The exhibition is around for a month and half and has N number of stalls which are going to spoil you for choice and make you buy everything you see. In short it’s a paradise for shoppers.
Here is the list of things you should do at exhibition.
- Munch on some popcorn and yummy sugar candy while shopping. *Masala popcorn are the best*
- Giant wheel, Columbus, Ranger and many more. When in exhibition you should have some fun in the rides section.
- Do not miss out on Kashmiri dry fruits at those Kashmiri stalls.
- Talking about Kashmiri stalls, you would want to own Pashmina shawls and dresses with Karshmiri work on it.
- If tradition and culture is your thing. Then, you my dear will have a lot of traditional stalls that sells Banarasi, Laknawi, Pochampalli and Silk to satisfy all your wants.
- You must eat Haleem as it is not easily available in the city during normal days.
- Also, you should buy these handcrafted things made by prisoners.
- Do test your strength and macho-ism at the punch machine.
- You can try pot making or just be a spectator – its oddly satisfying.
- And most importantly you should be pro at bargaining. Even if you’re not a person who would bargain you will get really cheap and nice deals at exhibition.
- Also, watch our video.